There’s an ever-increasing number of books of interest to people who are interested in men’s and boys’ human rights issues, and the list at Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them) is kept updated. Please let me know email@example.com of any books which you think might usefully be added to the list. Thank you.
- Judges say they will ignore pre-nups unless couple are rich: Warning that majority of agreements are a waste of time and courts will instead base decisions on ‘fairness’
- A single man writes…
- Do not marry – why marriage has become a raw deal for men
- Elena Rybolovlev earned an average of £321,600 per day for 24 years… for being married
- Married men have volunteered to become slaves
- Rob Tierney
- DeAnna Lorraine, “America’s #1 Relationship and Dating Coach, Matchmaker”, is coming to the conference
- Paul Elam interviewed by Joe Perroni and Heidi Mancini
- Is MGM a contributor to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, “cot death”)?
- Ex-Tory Party consultant fined £6,000 for protesting against male circumcision
- Hannah Wallen, Brian Martinez
- International Conference on Men’s Issues (2019)
- FIFA warns TV stations to stop singling out ‘hot women’ in the crowd at World Cup games
- Dawn Cranston (45, mother) and Denise Cranston (75, grandmother) found guilty of killing Jordan Burling (18, son of Dawn) left to decay in filth. Abigalil Burling (25, Jordan’s sister) guilty of an alternative charge of causing or allowing the death of a vulnerable person.
- CANADA: Woman drives her rented Nissan Sentra to WalMart. Does shopping. Drives off in a man’s Nissan Infiniti, keeps driving it for two weeks. Mistake only uncovered when she returns the wrong car to the car rental company.
- Palmy men versus balmy women
- Walk away (from misandric culture)
- Paul interviewed by Joe Perroni and Heidi Mancini
- The mysterious invisibility of men’s good deeds
- The answer to feminism is not gynocentric traditionalism
- Feminism: Qu’est-ce que c’est?
- What’s the problem with men supporting Jordan Peterson?
- A man takes a stand
- Women and the 34 hour work week
- Feminism: toxic masculinity